Your Talent Survey Instructions
This four-part, talent survey designed to help determine the best environment, resources and support for you in a professional setting. This is an assessment not a “test“: There are no right or wrong answers. No failing grades. That said, you do need to carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Go to http://ttisurvey.com
- This system/interface works best using a computer and mouse. I-Pads and tablet devices are more cumbersome.
- If you should have a log-in problem, contact me and I will provide an alternate password as soon as possible.
- ENTER YOUR PASSWORD in the space marked Response Link. You can either type this or simply copy and paste these characters directly from this e-mail into the response link box.
- If English is not your native language, you can confidentially select your language preference from the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen.
- Set aside 35 to 45 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the survey.
- Take care to read and follow the instructions on the screen carefully.
- Turn off the phones, and avoid any distractions. If you are disturbed such that the input is affected, it may nullify sections of the assessment and you may have to repeat it.
- Take the survey if you are in an unusually stressed state of mind. It is best to wait for a more relaxed time to do this.
- Over analyze the questions; answer quickly as you feel, not as you believe others would feel.
Call me with any questions or concerns. I will be notified as soon as you complete this.