Phase 1: Executive Talent Assessment, Analysis and Development
Our approach to leadership development of skill sets and mindsets begins with self-awareness. So our engagement begins with a multi-science assessment and debriefing process designed to help you to get to know yourself at a deeper level by understanding the uniqueness of your talent.
Enhanced Rapport and Communication
Armed with your enhanced self-awareness, you will learn to apply that insight to recognize people with both conflicting and complimentary styles and motivators. develop new, more effective leadership skills.
Multi-Science Talent Report
TriMetrix™ Assessment and debriefing of a detailed coaching report with insight into the How, What and Why of the coaching client’s approach to the job.
- Your How: Behavioral Style: Both natural style and job adapted style.
- Your Why: Motivators, Values and Driving Forces: Why we do what we do.
- Your What: Skills and Capacities: Determining your hierarchy of skills and capacities. Exploring the skills that you are more and less inclined to use.
Applied Insight for Improved Execution
A collaborative debriefing of your coaching report provides eye opening insight into your approach to your work while also discovering personal obstacles to achievement. The assessments provide the coach with insight for the most effective approaches for connecting and communicating with the executive and knowledge of the his learning preferences and abilities. The debriefing process also provides the diagnosis and insight used for customizing the next phase of coaching.
Your Action Plan
Our coaching clients create a written action plan for their ongoing development of both their skills and behaviors.
Phase 1 Deliverables
- A 60 page TriMetrix™ Multi-Science Coaching Report (view sample)
- Four – 90 minute, one-on-one coaching conferences to debrief the report and develop an action plan for further personal development.
- The coaching client develops a written action plan for ongoing development of skills and habits
Outcomes from Talent Assessment Process
In addition to enhanced communication skills, this coaching process is designed to build a solid foundation for developing our Three C’s of Success